'Excellence, Truth and Grace'
Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious - the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; strive for excellence, things to praise, not things to curse.
Middleton Parish Church School exists to ensure that our children:
- Recognise their own greatness.
- Are secure in who they are.
- Know that they are loved by God.
- Achieve everything that they are capable of whilst with us.
- Receive the very best opportunities to succeed in the 21st Century.
In order to achieve this we need to:
- Be a school that worships and celebrates together.
- Welcome parents and recognise that they are the foundation of their children's learning.
- Develop a curriculum that provides challenge and opportunities to grow for each child.
- Have a highly trained staff that holds the very best interests of the children at the heart of everything they do.
- Serve the community of the parish of St. Leonards to fulfil the mission of the church in school.